TP-LINK 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch with 4-Port PoE
TL-SG108PE offers network monitoring for users to observe trafc behavior. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG108PE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, trafc prioritization, and enhanced QoS. With Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics features, TL-SG108PE can identify and even locate connection problems on your business network. Moreover, administrators can designate the priority of the trafc based on Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and lag-free. Additionally, to improve security and network performance, TL-SG108PE supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions. TL-SG108PE is an upgrade from the plug-and-play Unmanaged Switch, delivering great value while empowering your network and similarly delivering great value to the end user.
- Smart connectivity and power for 4 PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phone, IP Camera) and 3 additional wired connections (laptop, printer, etc)
- 4 PoE ports (802.3af) supporting up to 53w total PoE power
- Simple setup and configuration with easy-to-use web-browser based interface
- Segment your network and prioritize your traffic with VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, rate limiting and traffic monitoring
- Monitor your network status and your cabling with the port statistics and cable health
- 8 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with up to 16Gb non-blocking switching