Honeywell HPA100 True HEPA Allergen Remover, 155 sq. ft.
The Honeywell HPA100 True HEPA Allergen Remover has been engineered to help capture up to 99.97% of airborne allergens and particles. This compact air purifier is highly effective at capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander and mold spores in medium rooms (4.8 x air changes per hour in a 155. sq. ft.). An odor reducing pre-filter and True HEPA filter are paired to help capture odors and VOCs. The Honeywell HPA100 True HEPA Air Purifier includes three cleaning levels and a turbo setting that can be conveniently accessed via an easy to use touch control interface. Visual filter check reminders and an automatic shut off timer have also been included to ensure that the Honeywell HPA100 is operating as efficiently as possible.
- HEPA Filtration: helps capture up to 99.97% of the following microscopic airborne allergens and particles: dust, pollen, pet dander, dust mite debris and smoke.
- Activated carbon pre-filter helps capture large airborne particles and reduces odors and VOCs.
- Independently tested and AHAM Verifide to circulate and filter room air up to 4.8 x per hour in a 155 sq. ft room.
- Easy to use touch controls.
- Cleaning Levels (high/medium/low) with a Turbo Setting.
- Filter Change Indicator and Reset.
- Auto-Off timer option at 2, 4, or 8 hours.
- Dimmer option for control panel lights.
- The Honeywell HPA100 Air Purifier has earned the ENERGY STAR label by meeting strict energy efficient guidelines set by the U.S. EPA. Room air cleaners have demonstrated the potential for improving air quality and providing health benefits. EPA does not endorse manufacturer claims regarding the degree to which a specific product will produce healthier indoor air.